Vehicle Tracking for Newspapers
Agilis Systems has a been a trusted partner in GPS tracking for newspaper clients such as Gannett and Tribune Publishing for years. Agilis is now offering Route Monitor for Linxup GPS Vehicle Tracking Systems.
- Monitor activity of single copy, retail, and bulk drops
- Attract new advertising and distribution clients
- Document compliance with "do not devliver" lists
- Distribute coupons, samples, door hangers, and more
Track Progress in Real-time
Route Monitor adds value for customers with real time tracking of each stop. There is no guesswork of speculation about when the driver visited a location.
- Identify targeted areas for audits
- Check progress and identify problems early
- Make proactive decisions instead of putting out fires
A Strong Foundation for Carriers
Establish reliability as a distributer with Linxup Vehicle Tracking with Route Monitor.
- Instill confidence and trust
- Show market penetration
- Give customers documentation of each scheduled stop
Learn more about vehicle tracking for newspapers with a free demo. Schedule a demo with your sales rep today.
Optimize Scheduling & Time Tracking
GPS tracking makes planning and scheduling jobs and routes for each vehicle fast and easy by:
- Monitoring Arrival & Departure Times See when employees start and finish jobs.
- Tracking Actual Work Hours Only pay employees for the hours they work.
- Keeping Your Crew On Schedule Reduce wasted time on the job and between locations so you can decrease your operating costs and reach more customers every day.
Plus, when you can quickly locate any crew, you can easily communicate important information such as vehicle locations and schedules with customers.
Learn more about vehicle tracking for newspapers with a free demo Schedule a demo