ABOUT THE POSITION
Linxup is hiring a Director of Demand Gen to further establish us as a leader in the fleet and asset GPS tracking space. You are the content promoter. The Director of Demand Gen is responsible for holistically driving how the business leverages search in order to engage existing and prospective customers for our B2B and B2C brands. The role has ownership and direct responsibility for providing thought leadership, strategic direction, budget management, channel performance, and overall guidance for our demand generation marketing with a focus on paid search. Additionally, this individual will lead our demand generation group.
In Marketing, we are a team of individual contributors coming together to define strategy and then deliver on our own areas of expertise. As a member of this team, you’ll come up with goals and ideas and then bring them to life. You will play a vital role in our budding sophisticated, creative, data-driven, highly intelligent, best-in-class marketing team. You’ll be part of a strong, diverse team—all aligned to do great work.
Paid search is an important acquisition channel in our overall marketing mix. We are looking for a data-driven, customer-minded, creative strategist, and skilled talent-developer to bring their deep understanding of digital media, agency oversight, and financial responsibility to our B2B and B2C brands.
At Linxup, we simplify the complicated world of fleet and asset GPS tracking for small to mid-sized service companies and fleets. We’re not satisfied with that. We are invested in removing unnecessary friction both internally and externally. We ask ourselves what we can do to make this easier, better, faster, etc. for everyone we touch (e.g., employees, customers, vendors). We want to continue to grow and be the gold standard. Getting there will require wickedly smart, passionate individuals who are ready to push our thinking and help shape our future. Yes. We have ambitious goals. That’s where you come in.
Here are some examples of projects you might work on:
- Serve as the go-to thought-leader and visionary for SEM, responsible for leading the acquisition channel, its KPIs, and its overall contribution to revenue
- Lead the development, optimization, and management of campaigns across digital channels including search, display, shopping/PLA, re-targeting, etc.
- Maintain the monthly PPC budget, forecasting, pacing, and campaign creation
- Develop and execute testing across campaigns and channels to find low acquisition opportunities and areas for the highest ROI
- Partner closely with Sales Ops and Analytics in order to acquire richer insights that inform and guide strategy and optimization efforts
- Lead the demand gen group not solely as a supervisor, but as a mentor, coach, and guide for the team and the execution of their duties, ensuring growth, improvement, and delivery along the way
- 10+ years of working experience in a digital marketing, performance-based marketing, marketing strategy, or search environment
- Prior experience managing SEM or paid search for a B2B website
- Proven and successful track record in delivering business results through paid search and KPI measurement
- Strong analytical skills and expertise, being able to lead and guide testing and optimization, including specific experience in optimizing bid strategies, A/B testing, etc.
- Ability to interpret data and to create actionable insights and communicate those insights
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, and often rapidly changing, environment with a strong emphasis on individual contributions and execution excellence
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, computer science, economics, mathematics, statistics, or related field preferred
- The hours of this position are Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward
- The company promotes work/life balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
In addition to working on a team of wickedly-smart yet down-to-earth individuals who will challenge you to be your best every day, our benefits are top-notch including medical, dental, vision, 401K, generous PTO, parental leave, and more.
It’s a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward. The company promotes a life/work balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally. Our goal is to help you win at life by loving your job.