Hazardous Materials Require Safe Handling
The safety and security of your drivers and others on the road are critical when you’re transporting potentially hazardous materials. GPS vehicle tracking improves your fleet’s security, as well as individual driver safety, so you can provide the best service and satisfy customers.
Improve Safety & Security
When your hauling chemicals, you require safe drivers. Linxup’s real-time GPS tracking gives you tools to improve driver performance and maintain the security of your loads. Using our interactive Google Maps web dashboard and dedicated mobile app you can:
- Monitor driver safety over time with our Driver Safety Report card and real-time alerts for unsafe behavior
- Ensure drivers aren’t violating Hours of Service laws by spending too much time on the road
- View unscheduled or unauthorized stops or routes
- Avoid compliance issues by routing your drivers only onto roads they are authorized to carry chemicals on
- Quickly identify the location of your vehicles and assets if they break down or are stolen
I knew what I wanted and located 6 companies whose websites showed they met my criteria. I contacted each of them requesting quotes, only 3 sent quotes, Linxup was the best price so I ordered 3 units. They arrived in 2 days, installation and setup took less than 5 minutes total. The product does exactly what I wanted to accomplish.